Remotely jailbreak your iPhone device easily!
The remote rooting service is a paid service, provided by FlexiSPY, to help customers jailbreak their iOS device and install their FlexiSPY subscription (sold separately).
How does it work?
- Purchase FlexiSPY and the Installation Service (or purchase the Installation Service separately if already a FlexiSPY customer).
- Contact the jailbreak team via Live Chat using the directions in the email.
- Get jailbroken.
- Install FlexiSPY.
What are the requirements needed to root the device by the jailbreak technicians?
1. Physical access to the device and a Windows PC or Mac with TeamViewer installed.
2. Have the phone connected to the PC or Mac with the original USB cable it came with.
3. A reliable PC internet connection with a speed of at least 1.5 Mbps (using internet on the phone for this service won’t work).
What information is needed from the iOS device before jailbreaking?
Not all devices can be jailbroken and FlexiSPY does not support all iOS versions.
- You will need to turn off Find My iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone) and this will mean you must have the Apple ID account password.
- You will need to know the device passcode if it is locked with a passcode.
- You will need to put the device in airplane mode (Enable Airplane Mode from inside Control Center).
- The device must be running a version of iOS that can be jailbroken AND is compatible with FlexiSPY. This means up to iOS 9.0.2.
To find the OS version, do the following:
- Get the device physically.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- Scroll down until you see Version.
That is the number that is required to check jailbreak eligibility by the jailbreak technicians.
How long does this service take?
Between 15 minutes – 45 minutes should be enough time to jailbreak the device and install FlexiSPY. However, it may take longer. These times are just an estimate.
Will I get all features if my device is jailbroken using this service?
Yes. All features will work on a jailbroken iOS device (network provider permitting for call interception).