Root An Android Phone Easily With Our Installation Service
We know that your time is precious. On this page you can easily learn how to root an Android phone.
Don’t waste your valuable time searching for outdated root guides and get rooted now. Use the Installation Service link below to get started and check out the video below to see how easily you can get your device rooted by trained rooting professionals.
What important information must I know before I root a device?
Backup your unrooted Android device using ADB before proceeding.
After you have done that please understand the following points.
- Use the FlexiSPY worry-free Installation Service to get rooted quickly and easily
- Not all devices can be rooted
- Not all rooted devices can run all of FlexiSPY’s root only features – it depends on each device.
- These guides are provided by FlexiSPY and are accurate at the time of writing, they may change and rooting a certain device may not be possible
- FlexiSPY is not responsible for any damages that may incur from incorrect rooting of an Android phone and you perform rooting at your own risk.
- Make sure the rooting guide matches the model number of the device you are wanting to root or it is running the same OS version.
- Rooting nearly always voids the warranty of the Android device however some devices can be unrooted.
- Always remember to follow the rooting guides exactly as written.
- All rooting tools in these guides used to root Android devices are for PC only, unless stated.
- For more information about FlexiSPY and rooting see the page here.
What Android Devices Do You Have Rooting Guides For?
If you want to try rooting the device yourself (this is your own responsibility!) and your device is not listed in the guides on this page, ask us in the comments and we’ll make a guide just for you.
Simply browse through the manufacturer list to see the models we have a root guides for.
Always make sure you are using the latest version of the Android tools and USB drivers to root your device.
Some of these guides may be outdated. Request a new guide or an updated one in the comments below.
Click here to view the root guides
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A7000)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A7009)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A700FD)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A700H)
- Samsung Galaxy A8
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Style (SM-765C)
- Samsung Galaxy Admire (SCH-R720)
- Samsung Galaxy Avant
- Samsung Galaxy Centura
- Samsung Galaxy Core (GT-I8260)
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G531H)
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit II (SGH-T679)
- Samsung Galaxy Express 2
- Samsung Galaxy E7 (SM-E7000)
- Samsung Galaxy E7 (SM-E7009)
- Samsung Galaxy E7 (SM-E700F)
- Samsung Galaxy E7 (SM-E700H)
- Samsung Galaxy E7 (SM_E700M)
- Samsung Galaxy Fame (GT-S6810)
- Samsung Galaxy Fresh (GT-S7390)
- Samsung Galaxy Grand
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530F)
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H)
- Samsung Galaxy Light (SGH-T399)
- Samsung Galaxy J5
- Samsung Galaxy Mega
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – SM-N900A only
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – All Other Models
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – SM-N910C only
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – SM-N920c only
- Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550T)
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket – GT-S5300
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I900P)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo – GT-I9301
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – SCH-I535 only
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – SCH-R530 only
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – SCH-S968C (Baseband H1 only)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – SCH-S968C (Baseband H2 only)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – All Other Models
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini – All Other Models
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190I)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – All other models
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – SCH-I545 only
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – SGH-I337 only
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – SM-G900A & SM-G900V
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – All other models
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925T)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G920I) – OC1 firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G920I) – OC5 firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G920I) – OD1 firmware & higher
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925F)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G20W8)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 – Not for USA models
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – Not for USA models
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935P)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T240NU)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Trend (GT-S7560)
- Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Samsung Galaxy Young 2 – SM-G130HN
How can I get help with rooting the device?
Thanks to FlexiSPY’s worry-free Installation Service you can now get your device rooted by a trained technician as well as full installation of FlexiSPY if the device is successfully rooted.
Name of Service:
What is it?
The FlexiSPY approved rooting partner can remotely root your Android, install FlexiSPY and give a brief introduction to your account dashboard.
How much is it?
Service is an optional $39.99, in addition to your FlexiSPY license.
How do I get it?
During checkout, simply click the “Add” button next to “Worry Free Installation Service”.
I already bought FlexiSPY. Can I buy the install service separately?
You may purchase from the official Install Service web page at http://www.flexispy.com/en/flexispy-remote-installation-service-standalone.htm.
How does it work, what do I do next?
After purchase, an email is sent with a link to open a chat directly with the install team. You’ll need the target phone in your hands for the installation. If you are ready to root and install the software, the install team is standing by 24/7 but you may need to wait in line for up to one hour if the team are busy with other customers. Or you may arrange an appointment for later.
How long will it take?
Once the tech is on the line with you and the process has begun, you should expect to need at least an hour to complete the process. If you do not have an hour for the installation service, please set an appointment for a later time.
You won’t get all features of FlexiSPY if you don’t root the device before installing the software – learn more.
- Physical access to the TARGET device and a PC or Mac with internet access to access your online portal is needed for installation.
- FlexiSPY works on Android devices running OS 4.0.3 – 6.0.1 only
You can find the model number and OS version by going to Settings > About Phone (or About Device) on the device itself.
- FlexiSPY does not work fully on DUAL SIM devices – you are welcome to try and you will be refunded if you’re not happy with it.
- For more information about FlexiSPY and rooting see the page here.
Which Rooted Devices Can Run All Of FlexiSPY’s Root Features?
- Please understand that not all devices can be rooted.
- Please understand that not all rooted devices can run all of FlexiSPY’s rooted features. It depends on each device – not FlexiSPY.
Click here to see if your device can be rooted!
See How FlexiSPY Works
Still not sure about FlexiSPY?
Watch the video below to learn more about how it works and how you can get started.
To learn more about each of FlexiSPY’s features and their requirements, see here.
This video features subtitles in English.
วิดีโอนี้มีคำบรรยายภาษาไทยจาก Google Translate.
El vídeo cuenta con subtítulos en español de Google Traducir
Cette vidéo présente des sous-titres en français de Google Translate.
Bu video Google’dan Türkçe altyazı Çeviri sahiptir.
يتميز هذا الفيديو ترجمات باللغة التركية من جوجل ترجمة.
Questo video presenta i sottotitoli in italiano da Google Translate.
Dieses Video zeigt Untertitel in Deutsch von Google Translate.